We deliver your order to your door, following strict safety steps to minimise the coronavirus threat by ensuring the safety of our staff and you, our valued customers.
As per the South African Government guidelines and the World Health Organisation, Wire2wire Online will be adopting the following safety measures:
– Temperatures of staff will be checked every morning
– Hand sanitisers available throughout the premises
– Face masks to be worn by all staff
– Social distancing to be practised at all workstations
– Drivers to wear masks
– Drivers to sanitise before and after delivery
– Drivers to practise social distancing
We will only accept pre-payment methods (Instant eft/credit cards/debit cards) via the website for a cashless safe exchange
Safety guide for unboxing your order
The courier just dropped by with your order and it is waiting for you outside your home! Firstly, disinfect your hands with hand sanitiser or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Put on your face mask before going outside or going to the door.
Keep a safe distance from the courier driver – at least 1.8m distance.
Now get excited because it is time to unbox your package! Discard all packaging immediately once satisfied with order.
Be extra safe and sanitise your new items.
Disinfect your hands again by using hand sanitiser or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.